Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why Not?

Hi!

This blog is to be seen as an experimental site.
I do this as an attempt to learn a little bit about the technology available for blogs.

However, the best way to learn something new is to apply a "real scenario", and then learn "as you go along".

So, I have picked "traveling" as my experimental subject.

I have done quite a lot of traveling in my days, and I thought I should share some of my experiences and photos with You.

I'm originally from Sweden, but I have spent the major part of my professional life in other countries.

Since English is NOT my mother tongue, I hope you will oversee with possible (and quite probable) spelling and grammatical errors. As long as you "get my meaning", it's good enough for me.
So, please don't harass me with comments on my bad English, OK ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Tjena brorsan!
    Det här går säker lika bra som allt annat du företar dig!
    Lycka till!
    Kram Sys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej verkligen en snygg Blogg
    jag önskar dig en god fortsättning med Bloggen
    Janne R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Peppe! Snyggt jobb du gjort.Jag har skvallrat till Gary i USA, han kanske hör av sig
    DG

    ReplyDelete