Sunday, February 8, 2009

IRELAND (The first photo)

OK, so here is my first trial to get a photo in to my blog.

This specific photo is from Ireland.

I must say that Ireland is one of my favorite countries among the ones I have had the opportunity to visit so far.

I like the climate, even though it can seem a little bit "damp" at times. It's very common with rain and fog, but I don't mind.

I guess my parents "brain-wash" inducing the concept "there is no bad whether, only bad clothes" play big role in my current appreciation of different climates. But to be honest, I prefer when it's not to hot.

The mentioned climate is also what makes Ireland so special, with it's green hills, nice forests, creeks and lakes.

I should also mention that the climate helps to promote one of the other mayor things I like about Ireland: THE PUBS.

Yes, well, there is nothing better than getting in to a warm, friendly and "cosy" pub after a long hike in the chilly mist of Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment